Access to LASP's free civil legal services just got easier!
New: Online application
Beginning immediately, people who need LASP's services can apply using a secure online portal. The online application is available 24 hours a day and works with a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
To use the new online application:
- • Go to lasp.org and click Online Assistance to be directed to the secure site. OR visit http://lasp.org/apply-here.
- • Enter basic information about your legal problem and follow the prompts.
- • Applicants need either an email address or phone number to use the system.
- • People who appear to be eligible will be asked to schedule a time for a LASP paralegal to contact them to complete their application.
- • People who are not eligible will be directed to other resources. In some cases, people will be directed to call the Helpline because more information is needed to determine eligibility.
People facing an emergency or who have a hearing within the next 10 days should use the LASP toll-free Helpline, 877-429-5994, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., or check their county office's walk-in intake hours at http://lasp.org/locations